“All God's children need traveling shoes.”

“All God's children need traveling shoes.”

Tuesday, July 5

Our 4th Of July Madness!!!

Happy 4th

Zoee's first 4th of July was great!! This has always been my fav. holiday and hopefully will be hers too!!! We had a blast! We spent the morning sleeping in, (or trying to sleep in at least) And Zach Made us french toast for breakfast. We had a very relaxing morning eating french toast and watching Jack Bauer kick some butt!! (we love 24) We then headed over to my aunt Joni's house for a 4th of July picnic and also to say good bye to our uncle Mark that is leaving us for a year!We will miss him very much!






 We had a great time eating burgers and expired ketchup!! oh and you can't forget my "Mikes Hard Lemonade" that was actually Jones soda... Thanks for that Ian! and we also took pictures...
WAAAAAAAY





TO



 MANY



PICTURES!!!! 



We enjoyed the relaxing bbq and just hung out and talked. We got news that our cousin Jordan is going good. My aunt Julie heard from him for the first time in nearly 2 months!!! crazy!!!
After the BBQ we went to the Sandy city parade!





we discovered that Zoee LOVES parades! she was so cute and had so much fun!


Everytime the police would come by and she heard the sirens she would get so excited!!!
She enjoyed having candy thrown at her and being squirt with  water guns by the Jordan High Football team!! Having a baby to watch at the parade made it 100 times more enjoyable!

Being a HUGE Jeep fan this was my fav. part of the Parade... I enjoyed it very much and have been dreaming about owning a jeep just like this ever since I saw it... I want.. no, correction.... NEED one soooo bad!!!


 After the parade Zach and I took Zoee home and we had a relaxing night at home with some Panda Express and.... of course... watched Jack Bauer kick some serious butt!!


I just love the 4th of July! It is the one day we can come together, no matter what your views are, and celebrate this country that we all love so much!!!! It is a time of Unity that makes me feel so proud to be an American!!! A day where everyone can come together and enjoy a parade, fireworks, or a bbq, and just have a good time talking and laughing, and celebrating America!!!! I wish everyday could be the 4th of July!!


GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute! I could just eat her up! We really did miss you at the lake. You should have come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOOO cute! And you look so gorgeous! Can I just say I'm excited for you to be a Stay at home mom, then we can hang out ALL THE TIME!!

    ReplyDelete